Entries to the 2019 Poetica Christi Press Poetry Competition are now open.
The theme is Love’s Footprint.
From the Poetica Christie entry form:
This topic lends itself to poems about the multi-faceted nature of love and the many ways love forms and shapes us. Love’s footprint can be found in tenderness, delight, devotion, worship, friendship, affection, attachment, courtship, partnership, marriage, regret, forgiveness, reconciliation, God’s love for us. Love can be found in families; in parenthood, childhood, allegiance, involvement, the hurt of disappointment or the practice of discipline, unconditional love and the imprint of pets.
- Competition is open to poets aged 16 or over, residing in Australia.
- Closing date April 30th, 2018.
- Poems up to 50 lines (inc.spaces) on the theme Love’s Footprint.
- 1st prize $300, 2nd prize $100, top 25 poems to be published in 2019 anthology.
- Entries $7 each or 3 for $20.
Click here to download an entry form, or contact the PCP Competition Coordinator, PO Box 110, Greensborough, 3088.